Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.


Currently reading:
Losing Gabriel
source: bought

What I read:

Source: twilight fanfic
Fridays at Noon
The Blessing and The Curse
Emancipation Proclamation
Sempre (Forever, #1)
Sempre: Redemption (Forever, #2)
Transcendence

Last Week on the blog:
Defending Taylor
Source: earc from netgalley
Gemini
Source: earc from Simon teen via Edelweiss
Derision: A Novel
source: author and then bought

My week: Hanging in here. I think that I told everyone my mom is finally home from the hospital.
I have tried to visit some blogs this week and slowly get back into it.
I've been writing and I am almost done with my story, still need a couple of betas if anyone is interested, let me know.
I finally read something besides twilight fanfiction today, so maybe I can get back in the reviewing books and reading things on the market. No promises though.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)