Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Twilight Tuesdays: The Movies




Also, could be titled, what to read after Twilight, books similar to Twilight.
Twilight. I know, I know. There are so many opinions, some good, some bad. But I loved it. The books are what really got me back into reading after years slump and what introduced me to book blogging.

I really loved the storytelling and the characters, and the romance. It all made me have that drive to read more and find out what happened next. It also led me to blogging, because I found some awesome blogs that had lists of books to read after Twilight, and though I dealt with Post-Awesome-Book-Depression because the Twilight series gave me all the feels, eventually I found others that tickled my fancy like Vampire Academy, Mortal Instruments, the Minder series, and Iron Fey.

I recently did a movie marathon and fell in love once again, or rather brought those feelings of love to the surface again.

Love this song and clip, sums up movies well, and its been stuck in my head



Disclaimer: Okay. I am sure this has been hosted somewhere, but a quick search didn't show anything current in the blogosphere. Let me know if you know of somewhere. But I am not making it a hop or anything, so hopefully not stepping on any toes.

My question to you, my lovely readers:
What did you think of the movies? Which was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)