Sunday, June 1, 2014

Clean Sweep Challenge Wrap Up

How I did
After the End (After the End, #1) after the end may 6  DNF

How to Meet Boys How to meet boys may 6 Finished!

PandemicPandemic may 6  Finished!

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1) Deep blue donnelly may 6  DNF

These Gentle WoundsThese Gentle Wounds by Helene Dunbar  may 8  Finished!

Life by Committee Life by committee may 13  Finished!

Rebel (Reboot, #2) Rebel tintera may 13  Finished!

 Nantucket Red (Nantucket, #2) Nantucket Red (Nantucket #2) by Leila Howland may 13 Finished!

Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2) Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2) by Debra Driza may 13 Finished!

Searching for Sky Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor may 13  DNF

Whisper to Me (Between Brea...Whisper to Me by Christina Lee may 20  Finished!

Reborn (Shadow Falls: After... Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark #1) by C.C. Hunter may 20  Finished!

We Are the Goldens We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt may 27 Couldn't find it to read

Guy in Real Life Guy in real life may 27  DNF!

But I also got some other books finished for the DNFers.

2 comments:

  1. You did great! I need to do a wrap up post, but I did pretty well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJune 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM

    You did well :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)