Thursday, April 19, 2012

Breaking Beautiful Trailer and Contest

First off, the trailer:

Breaking Beautiful
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
(I just started and love it so far! Thanks to Bloomsbury for the review copy)
Allie lost everything the night her boyfriend, Trip, died in a horrible car accident—including her memory of the event. As their small town mourns his death, Allie is afraid to remember because doing so means delving into what she’s kept hidden for so long: the horrible reality of their abusive relationship.
When the police reopen the investigation, it casts suspicion on Allie and her best friend, Blake, especially as their budding romance raises eyebrows around town. Allie knows she must tell the truth. Can she reach deep enough to remember that night so she can finally break free? Debut writer Jennifer Shaw Wolf takes readers on an emotional ride through the murky waters of love, shame, and, ultimately, forgiveness.




Contest info:
From Angela Morrison's site, you must enter HERE

Step 1) Post Jen's BREAKING BEAUTIFUL trailer or link to it on your blog, FaceBook, Twitter, Goodreads, or where ever you hang out in cyberspace.  Here's the link to copy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT4TPxhZ0Rw
and here's the embed code:  
Step 2) Tell me about it in a comment below. One entry per person to keep it simple. Fair enough? 
The contest runs from now until midnight (AZ time), May 12th!
Now for the prizes:
The grand prize is a beautiful hardcover of Jen's brand new book, BREAKING BEAUTIFUL (see the countdown widget in the sidebar)
4 runners up will receive BREAKING BEAUTIFUL meets MICHAEL and LEESIE swag packs
1 additional winner will receive a signed, first edition hardcover of TAKEN BY STORM (these are getting scarce!) 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Wow, that trailer is amazing. I cannot wait to read BB! I don't see how it could go wrong for me, meaning there's no way the author can screw it up.

    Linked up! Thanks for the giveaway. :)

    http://www.facebook.com/wordsonpaperya/posts/296668870408466

    cc932005 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why but we seem to be having a lot of problems loading videos as more and more seem to be unavailable to watch here in England. Oh well, at least I have some idea of the book thanks to you providing that synopsis.

    Sounds like a great read though I'm not too keen on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cover isn't my fave, but the book was really good.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)