Sunday, January 29, 2012

IMMB 55

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.


Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
my review here
source: simon & schuster
Silver Dew (The Lost Magic #2)
my review here
source: ireadiwrite

Pure (Covenant, #2)
source: Spencer Hill
Angelina's Secret
source: Spencer Hill
Treasures of the Transformed Life: Satisfying Your Soul's Thirst for More
source: bible study leader
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
currently reading
source: netgalley
Don't Breathe a Word
source: won from Ms. Cupala and Teen Book Scene

5 comments:

  1. Good Haul!!
    My In My Mail Box
    http://makaylas-books-galore.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-mail-box-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cool In My Mailbox! I thought about reading Obsidian in the last few weeks, because people keep talking about it as if it was The Shit, and I'm soo curious. But the lovetriangle part confuses me and I'm not a big fan of it either, so.. maybe not? *sigh* Dammit.

    I've just liked your page on Facebook, so I hope I'll see your link to the review there someday soon! *g*

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi! Thanks for following my blog! I'm a new follower. I am dying to read fever, do I can't wait to hear how it is.
    Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome way to display your books ..will you share on how (tutorial) to do it? Thanks.
    ldsmomof03 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to to start The Chemical Garden series! They look so good!
    Here Is my IMM
    If you're interested, come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)